No Posts, No Pictures, But Turning

    Author: Rolland Genre: »
    Rating

    I have not posted in nearly three months, but I have been turning. I turned several Christmas presents and I did not want to post the pictures of them so I would not show what I was giving. I have done some other things as well. Here is brief list of things I have turned since my last post:

             Several bowls with lids
             Several potpourri bowls
             Sketch Pens
             Pens
             Pill Boxes


    And other miscellaneous things. I am in the process of moving so I am not sure how many pictures I will be able to post for a while. I learned a lot from the last two months of turning and wish I had posted some of the things I learned. I guess I will just do that in the future.

    Blogger templates

    Blogger news

    Blogroll